Has anyone done a HMC migration from one HMC to another one. Are there any
prescribed steps necessary. I have 1 system that is managed today that
will be moving and will be then hooked up to a new HMC. I was hoping to
move the server, then config it to the new HMC with restored information
from the old one.

Example:

recover the partition configuration from the service processor