Re: RAID controller failure, or?

fixed

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping that these symptoms pointed to a bad cache battery; but seeing 27489010 I was kind of freaked out that something more had failed.

I purchased the card on ebay last February, and the condition was "seller refurbished"; which could mean that they pulled it from a scrap heap, cleaned it up, and sold as is. So, who knows how old that battery really is.

I guess the next step is to pull the side off and see about a new battery.

Thanks,
Clay