From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:10 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Web-to-i Communications questions

Michael

I know someone will respond negatively to this idea - I do think it
might be useful to look at the integrated web services - here's the
link -

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/iws/index.html

I don't remember if it sets up REST yet - the site says SOAP 1.2.

This is a way to "...externalize ILE business logic as a service."

HTH
Vern