Re: LBE7410 cannot open file as OUTPUT, File is opened as EXTEND

fixed

On 2/21/2013 11:32 AM, Aaron Abreu wrote:

YES, I am working with a LF, not a PF,
however, I am simply opening the the LF as "OUTPUT" in a
cobol program, so the system issues the QLRCLEAR command to
delete all the records in the file.

this program has ran "as is" for 4 years thru 3 oper/sys release upgrades,
and our TEST system and PROD systems currently are on the
same OS version.

DSPFD both files and make sure they really are identical. Check the
constraints, triggers, based-on physicals - everything. The do the same
thing for the based-on physicals. Then do an EDTOBJAUT on both logicals
and make sure your user profile has the exact same authority. Do the
same for the based-on physicals. If that doesn't show anything, DSPDBR
on both physicals and check each and every referenced logical for
differences.
--buck