Aaron,

Here are the details behind the LBE7410 error:

Message . . . . : File &1 cannot be opened OUTPUT. File is opened
EXTEND.
Cause . . . . . : File &1 is a logical file and so it cannot be
cleared.
Recovery . . . : To clear the file, clear all of the physical files
upon
which it is
based.

Looks like you're trying to work with an LF and a CLRPFM won't work on it.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com