Re: Turnover Administration

fixed

John -

"Turnover Administration" refers to the administration of Turnover functionality:
The Turnover "administrator" is the person who enrolls the IBM i users into Turnover and specifies what Turnover functions are available to those users.

Unless the IBM i user id has been "set up" in Turnover, they have no ability to perform any task (like checkout and promotion) from within the Turnover change management system.

To me it seems that perhaps your employer should provide a Turnover reference manual and some Turnover training.

- sjl