Re: how to copy dtaara text into a physical file

fixed

On 2/8/2013 3:08 PM, Stone, Joel wrote:

What is a simple way to accomplish?

Anything better than CL & SQL?

I know it helps me if I can have an understanding of the business
problem. Is there a 3rd party program putting a status in a data area
and you want to keep an audit log? What tooling is available to you?
CL, Cobol, Java, MI, PL/I, Python, QShell, Rexx, RPG? What drawbacks
would you like to avoid? Batch, interactive (is response time
paramount)? Are you in 'let's learn something cutting edge' mode, or
more like 'let's just bang this one out'?
--buck