Interesting. How can one determine what was actually damaged? It's been a long time since I've seen a system with a damaged object, and all I can recall is that it said it was damaged; there were no specifics.

And assuming that some catastrophic disk failure damaged just the *OIRS, what would DSPOBJD do when it tried to display the save history for an undamaged object?