Sales history and sales summary files are in a single library, SLSHST.
_All_ other database files are in another single library, DBMSTF.
There are some utility type programs in a single library, TOOLBOX (which
happens to be above QSYS in QSYSLIBL).
Except for 3rd party software, _all_ application software is in a single
library, DILGARD.

Very complex arrangement I designed myself. :)