Nice idea. I'll get to work on that. I'm liking you more all the time. :)

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Jim Oberholtzer <
midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes you could just start the controlling subsystem but I would make sure
you put in some control points and error handling. That's when a data
queue comes in really handy. Have the start up program put an entry
into the queue. The CL in the control group waits for the data queue
entry and off you run. Now you don't have to guess how long it takes to
run the start up program.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects