From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: QNTC and Domain Shares ?

I have found these links regarding Domain Controllers vs QNTC.

Earlier versions were more verbose on this. V7R1 shortened it down to use

What kills me is that I can access qntc on the domain controller as ROB, but
not QSECOFR. But QSECOFR can access other shares in our domain.

Rob Berendt
IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E