Re: QNTC and Domain Shares ?

fixed

the syncing of passwords isn't the worst of it.
The bad part is when the USER ID's do not match between windows domain and system i. Kerberos for system i access works great for this,
but we don't have a good way to get from the system i programs to the network. currently we just say screw it, and use FTP to get and push data. I would rather use QNTC (SMB) for this.