Try this:
On your PC (or some other PC that is NOT a domain controller) create a
share. Then see if
WRKLNK '/QNTC/thatpc/thatshare' works. What I am finding out is that
QSECOFR can see shares on PC's that are not domain controllers but not
shares on PC's that ARE domain controllers. For example, I can access my
pc (GDL164) and GDSNT (a popular server here that is not a domain
controller) but not GDSDNS nor ARDNT (which are domain controllers). Our
Windows guy said he'll open up a ticket with IBM but he has some other
priorities first. I'm ok with that. Getting the electronics set up for
the company Christmas carry-in a few days out takes priority. I really
only use QSECOFR this way once a quarter.