From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: QNTC and Domain Shares ?

I have found these links regarding Domain Controllers vs QNTC.

Earlier versions were more verbose on this. V7R1 shortened it down to use
kerberos.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/topic/rzahq/rzahqenabl
eqntcaccess.htm#rzahqenableqntcaccess
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fr
zatk%2FGENUUID.htm
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1aea450153eebf8ff8625670f00
72550f

What kills me is that I can access qntc on the domain controller as ROB, but
not QSECOFR. But QSECOFR can access other shares in our domain.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E