Re: Fix Central

fixed

Thanks Rob. This may be related to some PTFs that IBM is having me help with a beta test on. While the ones I'm ordering are not test PTFs I'm guessing some of the prereq/coreqs might be.

As to the Portal, don't get me started. All I can say is YUCK, that thing is awful. That's another thread altogether and not one I'll choose to participate in beyond my current sentiment.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects