Re: Fix Central

fixed

Responding to my own post, It appears to only be happening when I order individual PTFs. Groups work fine.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects

On 11/29/2012 5:54 AM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
Is Fix Central having problems with ordering individual PTFs? I am
trying to order 16 individual PTFs and after the authentication step the
web site comes back as:

"can't find the server at scwebtestt.rchland.ibm.com."

I'm guessing the "scwebtestt" part might not be correct.

Is it me or?

-- Jim Oberholtzer Chief Technical Architect Agile Technology Architects