I had this kind of response yesterday a couple of times when trying to get
HMC install media. After using the back button on my browser and trying a
couple of times, I finally got the download page to show up.

I have not tried yet today to get the download page back. If I get the
same kind of error I will post back here.

Jim Essinger

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:54 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <