On 11/28/2012 12:38 PM, Monnier, Gary wrote:
If he doesn't want to have a secured program that adopts enough
authority to run the RTVSYSINF command he can always adopt the
necessary authority by swapping profiles.

The product this is running on doesn't actually have any native IBM i code in it. It's *NOT* (directly) related to Implementer.

If he doesn't want to install something on the i he can do a profile
swap in java to obtain the needed authority. Here's an example from
IBM on how to do it.

That technique requires that I get a *SECOFR profile & password ... which I don't have (and hesitate to ask for).

We're just going to stick with the manual option at this point.

david