I just tried that command - it puts the reply-list entries into a user space named QIZARLESP. There's a 4-byte integer at the start, which is the number of entries. Then an x'F1', then 11 x'00's - then follow the ADDRYPLE commands - looks like each entry is 221 characters long.

There are 3 other user spaces - for network attributes, service attributes, and system values. And a couple SAVFs - one seems to have edit descriptions (QEDIT* from QSYS), the other service attributes, again. It has the QUSRSYS/QAEDSPI file saved in it.

Very cool!