From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Reply list entry handling?

On 11/28/2012 11:08 AM, David Gibbs wrote:
I think the RTVSYSINF command is what I need.

Or not ... the RTVSYSINF command is *PUBLIC *EXCLUDE ... so I won't be able to invoke the command as I intended.

I guess the manual method will have to be used. :(

david

--
IBM i on Power Systems - For when you can't afford to be out of business

I'm riding 100km (62 miles) in the 2013 Chicago Area Tour de Cure to raise money for Diabetes research and education! Sponsor me by visiting http://archive.ridewithdavid.com. Thanks!