Re: Green Screen Capped/Uncapped Processor ?

fixed

Not so much a command, but have look at the Materialize Machine Attributes (MATMATR) MI instruction, there is a TON of LPAR info there. Fun to program ;-), but I think there are some examples out there to assist

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Frzatk%2FMATMATR.htm

"Partitioning information"
Hex 01E0 is the one to provides that info.

Bryan