Thanks Bryan, that is what I am looking for.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Bryan Dietz <bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not so much a command, but have look at the Materialize Machine
Attributes (MATMATR) MI instruction, there is a TON of LPAR info there.
Fun to program ;-), but I think there are some examples out there to

"Partitioning information"
Hex 01E0 is the one to provides that info.