a little more digging I found most that info is contained in one of performance data collections files.

Collection Services data files: QAPMLPARH
</snip>
This database file contains logical partition configuration and utilization data as it is known to the hypervisor.

This data is collected if the collecting partition has been authorized to obtain it. This authorization is a partition configuration attribute set on the Hardware Management Console (HMC).

*A POWER6® system with firmware level xx340_075 or later is required for this data to be available.*
</snip>

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Frzahx%2Frzahxqapmlparh.htm

Bryan