Re: Prepare for Install questions

fixed

I believe that Access for the web is supported on the internal app server. that means no need to load WAS.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v7r1m0/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcl%2Fcfgaccweb2.htm

Bryan

Porterfield, Sean said the following on Fri, 11/2/2012 9:45 AM:
Related to that one, I saw something about IBM i Access for Web and supported WAS servers, but it's a list of "not supported" rather than what is supported. We never configured or used it, but it's been on the list to look at. Is there a recommendation for the upgrade? I'm guessing I'll need to install a new WAS to get it working, but I'm not sure.
--
Sean Porterfield