Prepare for Install questions

fixed

I'm preparing for upgrading to V7R1 (from V6R1) next weekend. I've already
upgraded two partitions but encountered this situation doing the Prepare
for Install on my production partition.

I ran Step 2 - Work With Licensed Programs to Delete and the system
returned 5722xp1 (System I Access for wireless) which is unsupported for
V7.

This LPP didn't exist on either of my other partitions and we don't use
wireless to directly connect to the IBM i - all wireless goes through or
standard wireless network infrastructure.

I've ended the QWIRELESS application running under QHTTPSVR.

Can I simply delete this LICPGM?