I'm preparing for upgrading to V7R1 (from V6R1) next weekend. I've already
upgraded two partitions but encountered this situation doing the Prepare
for Install on my production partition.

I ran Step 2 - Work With Licensed Programs to Delete and the system
returned 5722xp1 (System I Access for wireless) which is unsupported for

This LPP didn't exist on either of my other partitions and we don't use
wireless to directly connect to the IBM i - all wireless goes through or
standard wireless network infrastructure.

I've ended the QWIRELESS application running under QHTTPSVR.

Can I simply delete this LICPGM?