From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerald Kern
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 11:10
To: Midrange
Subject: RE: Prepare for Install questions

We never configured it our used it either (system i access for wireless), and I suppose I could wait until after the upgrade to delete it, but if it's one thing I can do beforehand I'd prefer to go that route.

--
Thanks, Jerry

Gerald Kern - Information Technology
Programming Supervisor
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
The Toledo Clinic, Inc.
4235 Secor Road
Toledo, OH 43623
Phone 419-479-5535
--

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.