Re: RUNSQL Command: Help & Escape Messages

fixed

Sam,

I'm afraid that I haven't been able to "play" with RUNSQL (unfortunately we
are stuck here in the Dark Ages - V5R3), but my feeling is this is, to say
it somehow, a half-cooked command. The fact that the help text won't appear
until the next release just reinforces me the impression of something
rushed into production...

Best Regards,

Luis Rodriguez