Re: RUNSQL Command: Help & Escape Messages

fixed

Luis,

SQL0104 is the correct message, but it a diagnostic. I think that if your statement fails, then you should get an escape message, and the developerWorks documentation seems to agree.

I'll do a little more experimentation, but so far I have failed to get it to throw an escape message.

I did not notice the comment link--thanks. Seems a reasonable explanation of the missing help.

Sam