my own EXECSQL command, created several years ago, works fine-:)
It only passes a string to an RPGSQLLE which does what CL can't (couldn't)
and throws the SQL**** error as an exception error to be monitored after
the cl command in the clp.

2012/11/13 Jim Oberholtzer <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My V7 system with the most recent (within two weeks) groups shows the same.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects