Re: RUNSQL Command: Help & Escape Messages

fixed

Rob,

I also don't worry much about the help text. Nevertheless, as I wrote
before it, along the apparent limitations of the command, just reinforces
my feeling of something rushed into production.

Me? I just write a quick RPGLE program or use the QSH/db2 command (I have
to play within my own old system's limitations :-) )

regards,

Luis Rodriguez,