Re: Applying TR5

fixed

Thanks, Rob. that's a good idea but this machine has been off maintenance for some time now; I doubt I can download any PTFs for it.

Joe

Hey Joe,

I did upgrade our 270 to V5R4M5. That allowed me to do an unload/reload
to a Power 6. You may want to consider that before V5R4 support dies in
September.