Are the days of old gone now with TR refreshes. I thought long ago TR's
were for those sites contemplating upgrading hardware where you might have
a mix'n'match of things that would require you to do this on your current
system to prep you for migrating to a new one. I know there are other
reasons but wanted to find out how bleeding edge you should be by putting
on TR5. I have put TR4 on on a couple of systems and never got that all
rolled out as of yet. The dual IPL was problem, is this still the case
even for TR5.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <