Unless you have software maintenance on the system you are downloading fixes for, you are not entitled to the PTFs. When you think about it, it makes sense. Why would IBM support boxes that are not under maintenance? IBM does not do anything specific to stop you from applying PTFs on a system that does not have support but that does not mean your entitled to them.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects