Just for the archives and future browser's sake:
Moving the jumpers
Moving and then returning the jumpers
Moving them again
None of the above did a full reset of the FSP, it still said "hmc=0"
on the front panel.
I had to manually go into the ASMI and do a "Factory Configuration"
(and for good measure i did it full, fsp,fw,pci)
And only then did the system actually change to no-hmc mode.
I dont know why because i remember the service manual where it
indicated the same as Dr Franken.

In any case, i left it adding the 4328's to the ASP so i have a good
120minutes for lunch.

Best Regards,

Roberto

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero