Re: From HMC to No-HMC?

fixed

I guess if someone is going to hack into my system they can do just as
much damage getting in 'traditionally'.

I agree, it's nice that the HMC gave you this capability for those shops
that want it. But, hey, if they'd cut $1000 or so off the HMC but had to
sacrifice this capability I wouldn't be shedding any tears.

How do you do redundant HMC's in a shop that uses your connection? When
the second HMC is a primary HMC for a machine in a different city, and
resides in that city?