From HMC to No-HMC?

fixed

Hello all,

I've seen some cases where new POWER systems come pre-tested from IBM
configured to use HMC and it was a pain to change back. Now, how do
you change the service processor to stop being managed by the HMC? (in
this case i have a 525 with 1 partition that i want to move beyond the
reach of the HMC that used to control it). I think it had to do with
doing a factory reset on the ASMI but i figured i'd rather ask first
before having to re-configure the Service Processor...

Best Regards

Roberto