Re: SystemMirror Was: Be sure to permanently apply all Licensed Internal Code PTFs beforeSAVSYS...

fixed

So the updated ERP data on PRODBACK gets to PROD, and the upgraded OS on
PROD gets to PRODBACK by the sync process? Or do you then upgrade the OS
on PRODBACK?

Do you have some documentation from IBM that outlines this process using
SystemMirror? Because everyone I've talked to at IBM says I'm screwed. An
upgrade of i is an outage.