RE: FTP logging issue

fixed

By golly you're right. The CD hit my log file but not the get.

I am using:
Exit
Exit Point
Point Format Registered Text
QIBM_QTMF_CLIENT_REQ VLRQ0100 *YES FTP Client Request Validation
QIBM_QTMF_SERVER_REQ VLRQ0100 *YES FTP Server Request Validation
QIBM_QTMF_SVR_LOGON TCPL0200 *YES FTP Server Logon

From my ftp client session
cd /rob
250-NAMEFMT set to 1.
250 "/rob" is current directory.
get kissmygrits.txt
250 Now using naming format "1".
257 "/rob" is current directory.
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||39240|)
550 Unable to find file /rob/kissmygrits.txt

By golly you're right. The CD hit my log file but not the get.