RE: Be sure to permanently apply all Licensed Internal Code PTFs beforeSAVSYS...

fixed

That's sounds like a very good procedure!

I'm in the process of setting up an HA solution using SystemMirror for IBMi... I'm looking forward to being able to offload backups to the mirrored system.

Reply or Forwarded mail from: Kenneth E Graap