Re: printed reports with font changes and logos, signatures, etc

fixed

FWIW, in a similar situation I solved some (not all) of the angst by creating an Intranet web site with various reports posted there. In that way, each user controlled his own printer output and all Iseries printing issues for those reports evaporated.

Logos, backgrounds, fonts, headings, footers, and colors became instantly available to the user. The process was well received, and an unexpected benefit was, since they were on the Intranet and easy to retrieve, users left them on the Intranet and didn't bother printing the reports at all.