Ah! So instead of over one decade old, is the OUTFILFMT(*TYPE1) from over two decades ago being used.? ;-)

I withdraw my prior suggestion to use NOW() and VARCHAR_FORMAT for the now more-fully-described purpose\scenario. Use a literal instead; in a [host] variable if not dynamic SQL. The variable value or literal can still be generated from that expression, but should probably not be used to generate the mock row-data described in another thread.

Regards, Chuck