Hi Glen,

The ADDLNK command doesn't create directories, it creates links. Yo ucould potentially have a directory in another location, and make a link to it from /home/GLEN using ADDLNK. Is that what you mean?

Others have already explained how to export a share using NetServer, so I won't delve into that part of your question.

But, I want to make sure you didn't create a link by accident when you really meant to create a subdirectory. That could be a real nightmare later on, if done by mistake.