RE: Viewing IFS files using Windows Explorer

fixed

Glen, just to be sure you understand, you usually use navigator to CONFIGURE Netserver, if need be, and then to create the SHARE that will be visible to the PC client.

You can see if Netserver is running from the command line:

WRKACTJOB SBS(QSERVER)

Scoll to the bottom of the list and look for QZLSSERVER

It is also possible to configure netserver and register a share using api's. See this post for an example in CL...

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/netserver/fastpath.html

hth,
-Eric DeLong