are you using smtp mail relay.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM, John Mathew <johnmathew400@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

We have a job that sends daily reports to the dev team through Email ,
The problem here is reports are delayed by 2 to 3 hours generally it
shouldnt take much

I checked the jobs in AS/400 they have executed properly I was just
wondering why the reports excel/Pdf are not reaching on time.
what could be the reason?

Any help greatly appreciated...