EMAIL Delayed

fixed

Hi,

We have a job that sends daily  reports to the dev team  through Email ,
The problem here is  reports are delayed by 2 to 3 hours generally it shouldnt take much
time.

 I checked the jobs in AS/400 they have executed properly I was just wondering why the reports excel/Pdf are not reaching on time.
what could be the reason?

Any help greatly appreciated...

John