RE: PTF Best Practice? apply to separate LPAR first, or to a non-production machine?

fixed

With the thousands (?) of PTFs in a cumulative package thebest I can do with cover letters is (a) look for PTFs in error and omit those, and (b) read all of the PTFs that have "Action Required" flagged.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx