RE: PTF Best Practice? apply to separate LPAR first, or to a non-production machine?

fixed

Rob, I appreciate your comments regarding IBM's testing of PTFs in their
labs and how IBM bundles PTFs into a cume.

Because I do installs rarely, hundreds of PTFs get applied when I do
perform an install. I would be hard-pressed to read all the
documentation that IBM provides regarding all the PTFs.'
Thanks,
Eric
-----