RE: PTF Best Practice? apply to separate LPAR first, or to non-production machine?

fixed

Good question. Since my friend was the System i admin, Windows didn't enter
into the conversation. But I doubt it, as regards Windows. The "new"
CIO/CTO was one of those Windows bigots as I understood it.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Before giving other people a piece of your mind, be sure you can spare it.