RE: PTF Best Practice? apply to separate LPAR first, or to non-production machine?

fixed

I agree, and, as I said, I probably misunderstood the details. I haven't
spoken with him in a year or so; the company had a new CIO/CTO that wanted
to get those "legacy" machines out of the door, anyway.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
We like a man to come right out and say what he means - if we agree with
him. -Mark Twain