From: sjl <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, September 26, 2012 4:23:51 PM
Subject: Re: default outq if outq not exist - CPD3322

"Carel Teijgeler"  wrote in message

the default output queue can be set by some initial value. It is not in the
SYSVAL list, but it is in a maintennace screen, where you could set some
basic values for the operating system.

I am not near a machine, and it is many moons ago I have looked at that

So, if you change that value that will also be shown in the message.

Carel Teijgeler